“New Generation” Ukrainian school in Barcelona
Waiting for children from 3 years old
- Kindergarten Speech therapist Psychologist Circles Spanish School Kindergarten Speech therapist Psychologist Circles Spanish School
What is important for parents to know about school
The Ukrainian association “Zherelo” together with the association “Ukrainian Diaspora” founded the comprehensive educational institution “New Generation” in Barcelona. The goal of the school is simple – to raise happy children.
The school supports national cultural values and traditions, provides a full-fledged Ukrainian-speaking environment in which it is pleasant not only to study, but also to spend time with friends.
The main advantages of the institution:
- Pupils can receive a certificate and a certificate of complete general secondary education of the Ukrainian state model. This makes it possible to participate in the admissions company to universities of Ukraine.
- The school curriculum takes into account the similarities and differences between Spanish and Ukrainian secondary education standards and focuses on Ukrainian studies subjects.
- The school has significantly reduced the load on students without changing the quality of educational services
- There are groups of preschool education that accept children from the age of three.
- Enrollment in school is possible throughout the school year, students in 9th and 11th grades are enrolled until December 28. The academic year is divided into 2 semesters.
- Children can learn Spanish and Catalan at school
- A speech therapist and a psychologist work at the school
- The school provides an opportunity to take DPA exams for grades 4, 9, and 11.
Partners of the “New Generation” school in Barcelona
The school works according to a specially developed program of secondary education in cooperation with “Onlineucrania” S.L. (“New generation” of Madrid)